Server IP: 24.29.75.232

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HI IM SWIMMER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
swimmer189

PostSubject: HI IM SWIMMER   Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi im swimmer i was on the server before we moved to this new site. I had a nice house and was moving along well in the game. I hope to do the same once again. P.S. please bring back flint and steel we have no griefers here and if they are griefers then ban them. I really enjoy a good fireplace it warms up your house and a flint and steel works well against zombies. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James0roll_
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: HI IM SWIMMER   Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 pm

swimmer189 wrote:
Hi im swimmer i was on the server before we moved to this new site. I had a nice house and was moving along well in the game. I hope to do the same once again. P.S. please bring back flint and steel we have no griefers here and if they are griefers then ban them. I really enjoy a good fireplace it warms up your house and a flint and steel works well against zombies. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile cheers

Well glad you followed me to this site. You know what, what the hell, I'll make flint&steel allowed. As long as we don't have a griefer setting things on fire it'll be allowed. Although monsters aren't enabled, I guess it's helpful, well that is, there not YET enabled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epiccraft.forumotion.com
swimmer189

PostSubject: ....   Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 pm

I have found out that i cant post in the general discussion tab and i would like to create a discussion there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swimmer189

PostSubject: oops   Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:24 pm

the discussion would be: Gamertags Post em if u got em Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James0roll_
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: HI IM SWIMMER   Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:08 pm

swimmer189 wrote:
I have found out that i cant post in the general discussion tab and i would like to create a discussion there

Thats been fixed. Go ahead with your idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epiccraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI IM SWIMMER   

Back to top Go down

HI IM SWIMMER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1