Donator
Donator

PostSubject: [Application] TheShagner   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm

My Name in minecraft is TheShagner

I am 15 years old.

-5 eastern

Donator

Shane Wagner is my name.

Well if someone broke the rules at their rank I would have to warn them and if they did it again then I will punish them accordingly.

Well I want to be a mod so I can help you guys manage the forums and server so it’s not chaotic. I deserve to be a mod almost based on the time I’ve been on this server I remember having to /warp main good times. I believe this server can resurrect itself to its former glory and making me a mod would help stop the forces bringing this server down so to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James0roll_
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Application] TheShagner   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 pm

TheShagner wrote:
My Name in minecraft is TheShagner

I am 15 years old.

-5 eastern

Donator

Shane Wagner is my name.

Well if someone broke the rules at their rank I would have to warn them and if they did it again then I will punish them accordingly.

Well I want to be a mod so I can help you guys manage the forums and server so it’s not chaotic. I deserve to be a mod almost based on the time I’ve been on this server I remember having to /warp main good times. I believe this server can resurrect itself to its former glory and making me a mod would help stop the forces bringing this server down so to speak.

Good, and very persuasive. I will need to talk to you about what to do if someone is abusing there powers at a higher rank then you, tell you in the server next time I see you... Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epiccraft.forumotion.com

[Application] TheShagner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1